1) Wash and cut cauliflower into medium chunks removed all leaves and green parts (frozen cauliflower will already be cut and rid of leaves and green parts)
2) Place cauliflower in large saucepan cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 8 minutes or until folk tender
3) Drain cauliflower and pat dry with paper towel
4) Place cauliflower, milk, pepper and garlic in food processor or blender
5) Process/Blend until cauliflower is smooth and pureed close to the texture of mashed potatoes.
6) Remove from processor/blender and serve